Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to learn & grow with a great company? Do you love talking to people? Wouldn’t it be nice to work for a company that has been awarded the title “Great Place To Work.”
We are a Canadian energy retailer (natural gas and electricity) providing our clients with a clear, simple and controlled way to manage their energy costs backed by WOW level Canadian customer service and a social enterprise brand. Founded in 2014, Link Energy has been experiencing triple digit growth since we took on our first customer. And we’re just getting started and have our sights set on the U.S markets for 2021.
The IT Project Manager delivers on the IT projects which they help to choose and plan with the COO, President and CEO while ensuring that all existing IT infrastructure (software applications, hardware, and network) is running and users are supported for all of their technology needs delivered both by in-house staff and outsourced IT partners.
A day in the life:
- Demonstrate leadership, plan for and ensure the proper execution and delivery of IT projects on time and on budget.
- Advise on project management disciplines and partner with stakeholders across the business to drive successful project delivery.
- Partner with stakeholders to assist in project scoping, level-of-effort, ROI, and success criteria definition.
- Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive and prioritized view of all projects
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships for software applications, local IT support, cloud infrastructure, and networking security.
- Provide IT support through direct involvement and leveraging IT Partners, assist users with desktop support, troubleshooting for CRM and ERP software, cloud infrastructure, and network security.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in IT Project Manager roles.
- Retail Energy experience a plus
- Analytical Thinker
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaborate with team members at all levels; ability to explain technical issues
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud based Saas, Cloud PBX, UCaaS, G-Suite, Salesforce, AGILE methods
- Excellent resource planning, task scheduling and follow-up skills
- Customer-service oriented, demonstrates an eye toward serving others in a PM and support capacity
- Problem-solving skills: synthesizes complex information and understands problem/challenges
- Persistent, remains calm under pressure and is not afraid to roll up the sleeves or working long hours
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
What's in it for you?
- Salary range 75,000-80,000 per year + annual discretionary bonus based on performance
- We are offering a full-time position of 40 hours a week
- 2 weeks paid discretionary vacation plus 8 days paid vacation during winter holidays.
- Annual company trip based on achieving 125% of defined plan/quota.
- Co-pay health and dental program, including Telemedicine
- Beautiful modern working facility with a on-site-gym, auditorium cafeteria, free parking and so much more!
Do you share our core values?
- Do The Right Thing
- Stay Hungry, Stay Humble
- Work Hard, Play Hard
- Together We Give Back
If you represent these same values and are looking to grow personally and professionally, we would love to hear from you!
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our staff safe, we've implemented Office Safe guidelines in line with prevalent Quebec laws and regulations.
* While we strive to provide an excellent candidate experience, however, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
** Link Energy is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity and inclusion.
Scroll down to apply ↓